We offer interesting job opportunities:
We are currently expanding our work force. Are you interested in working in a young and progressive team for a Czech company without the influence of foreign firms and holdings? Are you willing to continually learn and expand your abilities? We offer very attractive benefits on a long-term basis and which also includes including a bonus incentive scheme.
Seniors Home Dobříš:
Website of non-profit organisation of "Retirement and Care Home Domov Seniorů Dobříš" which has been created and is hosted under our sponsorship programme...
Website of ULTRABONG13 DM fan club is hosted under our sponsorship programme.
AUTCOM Příbram s.r.o.
Your career with AUTCOM Příbram s.r.o.
Whether You have many years of professional experience or not, it is important to stay open and always search for new challenges. We seek people who do exactly that. Would you like to develop yourself in a brand new area and to take the next step in order to further your career? AUTCOM offers a wide spectrum of opportunities within the Czech Republic and abroad. We seek especially, but not only, individuals in the following professions:
- Electrical Engineers and Technicians
- Control Systems and PLC Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers and Technicians
- Civil Engineers and Technicians
- Chemical Engineers
- Turbine and Boilers operators
Should you be interested in becoming a member within the AUTCOM team, t hen please send us your brief CV in English (form available here) or in Czech (form available here) together with your contact telephone number to the following email address: email@example.com or contact us direct – see section under Contact.
What are we asking for?
- Readiness to travel and stay abroad, sometimes on a long-term basis - considering that a major part of our activities takes place on the project site, our workers often spend a significant part of their time away from home. Our projects are within the Czech Republic as well as abroad.
- Knowledge of foreign language - the majority of our clients are international companies and communication therefore forms an important factor within our job. We consider therefore that knowledge of foreign language at a communicative level represents a great advantage.
- Flexibility - our work requires us to be flexible and dynamic. It could easily happen that you wake-up in Western Turkey and the very same evening you go to sleep in Great Britain. Our services are based on the readiness and the capability to solve situations on site quickly and effectively. We require the same problem solving skill from all of our work employees.
What are we offering?
- Very good salary - Because we are asking the maximum from our specialists, we understand the need of reward. We also understand the motivational factor in receiving a good salary. Because of this, and because AUTCOM believes in the achievement of excellence within all operating areas, we also operate a bonus incentive scheme.
- Possibility of self-realisation, career growth and advancement - We consider that career growth and advancemnet is a natural and desirable part of every job. Your first position probably wouldn't be as a Project Director but there are no limits to your future development and role.
- Qualification improvements - Technologies are developing rapidly within the Energy industry. Because of this, ongoing training programs and practices, including work with high-end devices, are easily accessible to all of our employees. AUTCOM consider this ongoing training to represent a critical aspect within an individuals self development and progress.
Are you a welder looking for an interesting position with a good salary? Contact us ! However, our company is primarily focused on consultations work and technical support; we can. therefore, offer interesting work to You as well. There is often a need, for welders having the appropriate qualifications, to work on many projects World-wide. Our company is,therefore, forming our welders team. All You need to do is fill in your brief curriculum vitae using the EuroPass form (available here) and send it together with your contact information and a copy of your Welder Certification documents to email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly - see under section Contact.